Teresita’s is taking the franchising route in order to time – tested Kapampangan flavours to different parts of the country, so dinners anywhere, can savor Teresita’s unique tasting come – ons that leave a memorable on the taste buds.
Franchising Partners must:
- Be passionate about serving and upholding Kapampangan food
- Have financial capability and stability to carry on a full restaurant operations
- Be hardworking and determined to succeed in the food business
- Have the managerial capability to handle an in-line-store
- 66 to 80 sq.m in size with provision for an 18 – sq.m kitchen
- High foot and vehicular traffic sites such as malls, near schools, high-end residential areas and condominiums, call centers, and offices.